It’s important to use a Licensed Esthetician for our skincare needs. For most of us, taking care of ourselves gets moved to the bottom of the “to-do” list in favor of a seemingly endless list of responsibilities. From hectic work schedules to make sure we get the kids to soccer practice on time, at the end of a long day, it’s hard enough to fit in 7 or 8 hours of sleep, not to mention a solid skin care regimen.
But, keeping your skin healthy is just as important as exercise and eating your vegetables. And, it doesn’t require as much time as you might think. As a matter of fact, you can achieve healthier looking skin over your lunch hour, in as little as 30 minutes.
Before you pop into the nearest salon, though, it’s important to learn why using a licensed esthetician is essential.
Why Use a Licensed Esthetician?
First, a licensed esthetician is a skin care specialist who has successfully completed up to 600 required training hours, as well as a state-approved board exam with both written and practical application components. Training includes courses that cover everything from human anatomy and physiology to cosmetic sciences and skin conditions.
Think of it this way: Would you go to a doctor for treatment if he or she did not have a license to practice? The same applies to caring for your skin. A licensed esthetician is a trained professional who is qualified to provide you with the services you need based on the concerns you have and the results you want.
Benefits of Choosing a Licensed Esthetician
· A licensed esthetician will evaluate your skin and help you to understand your skin type, offering treatments and a skin care regimen that is best for you.
· You will receive time and personal attention – and proper analysis of your skin – something you can’t get at a department store or sales counter.
· Your esthetician can provide you with advice about what products to use at home to keep your skin healthy in between treatments.
· A trained esthetician will be able to knowledgeably address your concerns and provide you with professional skin care advice tailored to your needs.
· Many licensed estheticians specialize in particular services and will undergo additional certification requirements based upon the services they provide.
· Licensed estheticians are also up to date on the latest developments in skin care, participating in continuing education courses, certifications, and training throughout their careers.
Most importantly, licensed estheticians are passionate about what they do and the services they provide, offering you the best advice and expertise about how to properly care for your skin.
Contact Express Beauty Facial Bar to Learn More About Professional Skin Care Services
If you would like to learn more about skin care services from one of our professional, licensed estheticians, contact us today at 561-281-0631. We offer a wide variety of skin care services that are customized to your individual needs, helping you to achieve healthy looking and feeling skin from the inside out.